Start a new topic
Solved

What is the phone number for this company?

If anyone knows please advise. Thank you. 

3 people have this problem

We need a phone number

Please refer to the following:

http://support.fetchapp.com/solution/categories/1000012645/folders/1000023372/articles/1000006139-do-you-offer-phone-support-

We do however offer chat support if you have an issue that needs immediate attention.

How do we access chat please?

all I want to do is download office 2010 that I got for Christmas how do I do it

You will need to contact the company you made the purchase for, we are unable to send you files directly as per our policy.

We offer chat M-F, 9am to 5pm eastern time.  Please note that you can contact us for an immediate chat at the bottom right of your screen.

There is no chat on the bottom right of the screen. Not on support website or our admin panel. What are you talking about? Where is the chat?
thanks

The chat only shows up between the hours of 9am - 5pm eastern time. 

Were is this chat button?? Been almost 24 hrs with issues no answers to tickets or emails??? it's 10:15 eastern time and there is no chat button

Hello,

I sent an email Saturday. and several messages. I heard back from one person. I have sent several more messages and not one response. I cannot activate my shopify store until the fetchapp issue is fixed. I can't explain how important this is and it's quite the ordeal just to get a hold of someone.

Can I please have someone call me this needs to be fixed asap.

Please and thank you I beg of you.

Login or Signup to post a comment