Start a new topic

Is it Broken??? Fetch isn't working!

I try to add new License keys and it does nothing... When I get orders Fetch isn't sending anything in the order anymore even though it says order was sent. What is going on??? Opened tickets with no answers.

2 people have this problem

Yes looks like they are gone.  Here is domain registration info if anyone feels like calling:

Registrant Name: Michael Larkin
Registrant Organization: FetchApp
Registrant Street: 209 West 2nd Street, Suite 134
Registrant City: Fort Worth
Registrant State/Province: Texas
Registrant Postal Code: 76102
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.8174583057

They must be on spring break... The "chat" button they say they have from 9-5 is no where to be found, they don't answer emails, tickets, Facebook, tweets, and obviously this forum.  No I can't even get into the products page at all. They have an announcement section on their forum they don't even update.

Hi everyone, we apologize for the issues you've been receiving and have been trying to work our way through the tickets. 

We have set up a forum post here to address the issue: http://support.fetchapp.com/discussions/topics/1000054776

As of now the system wide issue, caused by a security upgrade, should be resolved. Some people, however, are still reporting re-direct issues (the solution is to clear browser data like cache, cookies, and history). 

The issue mostly affected the Bigcommerce queues but we're trying to determine what the extend of the problematic functionality was. 

Same problem here

same here I'm going to cry PLEASE HELP its been like this all day for me

Having looked at the responses form Support, nothing has been updated/responded to since the 4th March (22 days ago). So I think this is the end of the line for FetchApp...if you are out there Support person...please let us know!!!! 

Login or Signup to post a comment