FetchApp Issues, March 26th, 2015

Since last night, we have been experiencing some server issues with FetchApp due to a system security upgrade.

We are actively working on this problem. Due to the volume of tickets we are receiving, we will need to request some lead time to answer everyone's questions and concerns with complete and full responses. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and patience as we restore full functionality.

If you're experiencing a re-direct loop, please clear your browser data (cookies, cache, history) to the beginning of time and try again. 

Please feel free to get in touch via the chat feature on this site. 

Thank you!

We are happy to report that these issues are resolved. Please let us know on this thread if you are experiencing further problems.

We will review all tickets and try to handle them as quickly as possible.

The issue is still going for us. We need help. Please assist us. I have sent you a support ticket. Looking forward to your help. Thank you! 

Hi Anna, wrote you back, please take a look and let me know if those steps don't fix the problem. Thanks!

This problem is still existent for me when I try downloading a file from FetchApp to Dropbox, but it works fine for direct download.

I am still experiencing this problem; cannot open file, cannot download to DropBox. I've cleared history, cache and cookies without avail.

Seems like a few people are still having issues with Dropbox. However we don't believe this is due to the same issue. 

We will be reviewing the Dropbox integration as something may have changed that requires us to make application code updates. We are actively determining what changes need to be made. 

We recently applied a patch that should resolve the Dropbox issues. Please let us know if this is not resolved for anyone.

Thanks!

It's a bit tricky because some files download fine for me, while some do not.

Maciej,

If you want to open a ticket and send us the examples of working/non-working files its likely something we can get worked out.

Thanks!

Login or Signup to post a comment