Start a new topic

Site problems

I am experiencing site issues with the following error message. I am wondering if the site is having issues. Please advise. Thank you.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at digitalworld.fetchapp.com Port 443

1 person has this problem

Same problem here, Please advise.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at fc-garage.fetchapp.com Port 443

I have also received the same message

Hopefully they will fix the issue real quick.

I fear the lights are on (at least for now) but there's nobody home at Fetchapp.

There are no responses here on the forum or on Twitter, and when something goes wrong it eventually rights itself (as if it went wrong with a supplier's system which they fixed without Fetchapp's input).

It's a business that makes residual income for somebody without any maintenance or upgrades, and they've either lost interest or are too busy to bother with it.

One day it'll go down and not come back – I, for one, am preparing a backup plan.

Login or Signup to post a comment