Integrating with PayPal Buy Now requires basic HTML knowledge.
(1) Enter in your PayPal email address on the Carts & Settings page in FetchApp.
(2) Copy and paste the HTML code we provide for you into your site.
You can find this code by going to the Product and clicking on the "Sell Product" button.
There are also several things you can change (language, button text, currency) by passing in parameters with your request:
Here's a list of things you can override:
- currency_code (overrides the currency, defaults to your FetchApp setting)
- quantity (overrides the quantity, defaults to 1)
- no_note (0 or 1, allows shopper to put in a note. Defaults to 0)
- no_shipping (0 or 1, hides shipping info. Defaults to 1)
- shipping (shipping charge, defaults to 0.0)
- shipping2 (shipping charge, defaults to 0.0)
- weight (weight of product, defaults to 0)
- cbt (button next after the purchase is complete, defaults to "Get Your Downloads")
- return (url to redirect the shopper to after purchase, defaults to your FetchApp setting or order lookup page)
- no_return (if set to 1, will not redirect the shopper anywhere)
- amount (override the price of the item, though the product must have the "variable pricing" option enabled in FetchApp)
In addition to these, any other PayPal variables will be passed along (for example, you can change the background color, logo image, etc) See PayPal HTML variable list for more options.
NOTE: Some variables we don't allow to be overridden, for example notify_url must always point to your FetchApp account so that we can process your order. Same with the item_sku and a few other select ones.